Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For what its worth.

The idea of this blog is to hopefully inspire my teammates and others out there who wants to be somebody in life.

My name is Mingxiang, as the name suggests, im nothing more then just a typical Chinese boy. What you are about to expect from this whole blog issue may be of very very boring events that occurred in my life.Just like many others, i want to be a somebody in my life.However, my life may not be as colourful or as fun as yours, but i would still want to share it with the world and to inspire some and to be inspired by others as well.

Paddling-summarizes about 90% of my life. I've been doing Dragonboating for the past coming 3 years and recently started a little on kayaking (t1). I enjoy paddling, learning how to catch every stroke and making the most out of every effort driven into the water,pushing myself to the limits day in and out.I will never forget whatever that i've been through when i first started the sport and all those friends that have trained hard alongside me until today.For they have played a role in my story like how i have been part of thiers. Being greatly motivated by my coach,Mr John Goh Poh Soon, i am determined to be a better paddler.For i am my own worst enemy.

I wished i was a machine,only then i can just keep going and going,with no pain,fear,sorrows and any other human emotions that i would be vulnerable to. That was how i came up with the name for this blog.

"Is it worth it?" a very popular question asked by many regarding my way of life. i leave it to you to judge.
to you i maybe a no lifer.
but all that is taken away from this would be part of me which i know i will never forget.

No comments: