Sunday, October 5, 2008

5 crew

yup.5 crew challenge.
3 teams.
Singapore Polytechnic team A,B & C
3 went to semi.
only 1 went to finals.
Team C (eq,mike,Darren,fen & myself)

but sadly. couldnt make a medal home for SP.

oh well, i guess we didnt
1.train enough in the 5 men boat.
2.lane 1 is really super sucky.
3.we arent good enough.

i think 3. is the best reason uh. so we got to just keep working harder uh.
heads up Singapore Polytechnic team C(ute).
(Supporters,thanks for coming down to support us)

slacked.
shagged.

went to meet mom and sis.
and they got me this!
i know some of you out there really hate crocs. but they are super comfortable.
i think if my classmates sees me in these, i think they will kill me, cause some of them namely bernie and jaslyn are haters of crocs.haha. oh well....

No comments: