Friday, September 19, 2008

Jaded

Paddle
2km with resistance
2 x 500 with resistance
2 x 300 with resistance

Dragonboat
3 x 500 (on/off resistance)
3 x 300(on/off resistance)
3 x 100(on/off resistance)

i dunno why, but the more i train, i feel like im not getting any better. in fact i really feel lousy. coach says i need a break, because when you're tired you feel lousy. i dunno man, but this training programme has been going on for me since even before exams started. i guess i just got to breach this barrier.i dont know if i should start my creatine cycle, but it will run out before my races and i'll have to go for a 2 month cycle and that will definitely cost!


tomorrow's my first off day, after 6 weeks maybe?

but i dont know what i'll be doing too. i've got no plans and no dates yet. sadly.

my catus bloomed a flower today.haha. i was quite astonished to see a catus with a flower, but when i shared it with my teammates they said they already knew, so it kinda made me retarded.

and one more thing.
we should always get dressed in the toilets before coming out.
it isnt good to walk naked in the public isnt it. i think this would all teach us a lesson to get dressed first before coming out or at least be your boxers or something.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE.
(i hope the person wont get crossed with me for posting his pic, i did my best to protect his identity)

try to guess who it is?

No comments: