Wednesday, September 10, 2008

wednesday-

went down to run with the team
sprint sets
4 x400m
2 x 200m
2 x 100m

Dragonboat
2 x 800m
2 x 500m
2 x 300m
2 x 200m

kayaking
4km warmup
8 x 1000m

On my bus trip home, i got a seat so i was watching everything moving past me through the window. and while doing so, i reviewed my life.
i realised that i do not have many friends.
i may not be really wealthy
i do not go out often.
i lead a rather boring life (as compared to others)

however,
im enjoying every part of it.
the feeling of paddling in the water,with a team or alone.
lunch after trainings with my teammates,brothers and sisters.
my family has always been there for me.
i have a group of friends/teammates i can always count on.
my classmates are nice people.


life's not so badd afterall. :)

No comments: